i'm a student of BSc IT. i have to submit my final year project but i've got no idea what i'm going to do. any idea on what i can do it?

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

I'm not certain I know how advanced your class has taken you, so I'm going to give 2 suggestions....

1) [moderate]: A Docter's Office Patient Database/Scheduler
                     -Tons Of "Branch Off" ideas here
                     -Keep Track Of Patient Visits and Problems
                     -Calander With Docters Available Appointments
                     -etc, etc, etc
2) [Ehem]: 
A Program That will Accept a URL, get the HTML from the server, 
parse out the Anchor Tags (and Images?), and display the URL 
of the anchor (in say, a listbox), and the text of the Anchor 
(in another listbox).  Watch Your Step for javascripts in the 
Anchors... onClicks are not just for buttons :(
As An Added Bonus, make the javascript transparent (should it 
be a window.location change in the onclick of the Anchor, Rip 
apart the anchor, the javascript, and display the final 
destination's path).

Hope it's at least a little helpful.

hi i m a BSC.I.T student. i hav to submit project in vb. can u plz suggest some topics for live or dummy project.

bar code reader..=)..or some inventory or sales..

hi i m a BSC.I.T student. i hav to submit project in vb. can u plz suggest some topics for live or dummy project.

A library, hospital, ticket booking center whatever you like.

Hi,
My Sugesan that create one big project like Mobile Company database Software
it contain PUK_no,custno,simno,Started servicees,stoped Services,service History,customer Information, Charge, Balance, Running Schme,help line support rate,etc.

All fields are devided in meny tables like Custinfo,SUK,GSU,comp_infoetc. and all are related to eachother in ORACLE database

try to use Search Facility in this forum and search for it with searching key is "Final Project". you'll find many similar thread. there are many suggestion about final topic from many members.

hi i m a BSC.I.T student. i hav to submit project in vb. can u plz suggest some topic
travel and tourism,mobile shopee.

hi i m a BSC.I.T student. i hav to project in vb. can u plz suggest some topics travels & tourism,mobile shopee.

hi i m a BSC.I.T student. can u plz suggest some topics for v.b projects

develop a college management system i will help u as i will do.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.