i want to put my program in a setup project but there is a problem which is other users dont have dot net frame work to make the setup begin, the question is how can i put dot net frame work in my setup, to generalize i want to make other people see my work but they dont have dot net frame work, how can i do it ??

Contributors
Replies
Views
13 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Jugortha

i want to put my program in a setup project but there is a problem which is other users dont have dot net frame work to make the setup begin, the question is how can i put dot net frame work in my setup, to generalize i want to make other people see my work but they dont have dot net frame work, how can i do it ??

ok add a right click on your setup poject that u have added to your solution and select properties
A form called "Your setup project name" Property pages will be shown click the Prerequisites button a second pages with a components list will appear then select the requested component to be installed with your application and click ok and that's it

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.