Hello everyone !
I am a China student and I am a programfan.
So I wanna to learn program,but there are many english book in my city!
I feel study program so hard because my English is very poor!
So I want to make a friend who come from you country to help me !
And I be willing to let you (my friends)to kown the culture of my old country
:) :) :) !
my email address is navyblue1982@163.com
welcome to mail me :o

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

HI NavyBlue,

Welcome to programming. I am new to programming also. What a struggle, but I can help you with words and definitions. What part of China are you from. I am from Northern Michigan.

I am in the second half of C++ II. I am struggling. We are in classes and inheritance. I have a project due in this term. Mine is on OpenGl. This also has been struggle, but I am a slow learner. I am trying to write so it will not be difficult for you to read. We have relatives in Czech republic and they complain about certain ways we write. Simple is better...no(isn't which is equal to 'is not') so if I'm writing to simplisticly let me know.

So what part of programming have you gotten into so far?

Talk to you soon, smarkles

Hello! Ni hao.
I'm from Malaysia. Freshman at a local university studying Computer Science. I'll be glad to help.

HI NavyBlue,

Welcome to programming. I am new to programming also. What a struggle, but I can help you with words and definitions. What part of China are you from. I am from Northern Michigan.

I am in the second half of C++ II. I am struggling. We are in classes and inheritance. I have a project due in this term. Mine is on OpenGl. This also has been struggle, but I am a slow learner. I am trying to write so it will not be difficult for you to read. We have relatives in Czech republic and they complain about certain ways we write. Simple is better...no(isn't which is equal to 'is not') so if I'm writing to simplisticly let me know.

So what part of programming have you gotten into so far?

Talk to you soon, smarkles

hi smarkless
I am glad to receive your message. Thanks for your help.
I am a student in junior and my speciality is medicine .
when I was a freshman I found I haven't any intersting in medicine,so I decided to learn C language when I was sophomore.As you said "what a struggling" to learn program ,but I can feel happy from program because of intersting and love .
I am come from south of China,my father and mother are farmers. China farmer don't like USA framer . Farmer in China must do many things everyday but they gain few award,.they struggling for they life day after day.I am the son of farmers,my mother and father are love me!
"HI you shouldn't waste you time to play,you must seize you time to study for your future."
when I was a boy ,my father often said this to me, so I must excellence in my study.
if("you study well and you excellence"==1)
printf("you can get a good job");
else
printf("sorry !!you must become a farmer.");
hoho~~~~~ I wrote so much about me . I know there must have many wrong place your understand and many place have pragrame wrong.If you find any wrong in my artcle please tell me where I was wrong and I will correct my error.
Now I am study c++(the same rate of progress
as you I an study classes and inheritance)and data structure. I think data structure is so hard to learn,but I think I can study it well.
I am honoured to meet you in net .
你好 知你能看明白
navyblue

Dear HI,
It always seems to be about jobs........purpose in life...love of what your compassionate about........conflict.....if this is what you like to do C++...and your up to the challenge, .......imagination is big, you'll do great.........my family is a long story....and I don't know if you have time for that...story of immigrants....German and Irish..........but they were small business people...manufacturing, accounting,farming also( why does China hate the US farmer?)...Anyways, my daughter is also going into medicine....she has a biochem bs..........but I'm hoping she will go into somemore enviromental projects instead of Medicine............its just that this area, I think will eat you up alive when your trying to help peple and then have to deal with the beaucracy of doing that...........Again, it has to be a passion........... Ok...pooped....take care....I am honored to met you also......smarkles

HI my friend
At first,I correct my mistake about "why does China hate the US farmer?".China don't hate American's farmer.Our country framer are different from your country are what I wanted to express.I sorry for this mistake that I shouldn't made .........I read you message as best as I can,but there are somemore I can't understand,like "eat you up alive",hoho :)Do you know what I think When I was read the sentence ?my first expression is that you will eat me .hoho! I know it isn't the means you want to express,but I can't guess the other means!!
my friend,may I have your e-mail address,I want to mail to you! smarkles !Thanks for your help.You know I want to improve my english,and then I met you! So I think you can help me by e-mail me! Improve my english is subordination things .the most impotant thing is that I can make frends with you !I plan to go abroad when I am 35.The first country I want to go are USA. So I must have fluency english.
best wish for you my best friend!!!

Hello Ni,
Sorry I have not wrote. I had the flu and then I have been playing catch up with classes. I will try and keep in better touch. smarkles

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.