ScottM 0 Newbie Poster

I have been developing a few applications, one is a user database which allows users to log into other software using an email address and password. I have created an administration application which allows me to add users and edit accounts. In this application I have included a DataGridView control, and linked the grid to a database which has been previously created. When linking the MS Access 2000 database to my application I was asked in the connectivity wizard (I think that is the name) if I wanted to keep certain information out of the datastream, like the password and username required to access the database. I was then prompted that I would have to programatically set the username and password.

That is all fine and dandy, but I have no idea how, or where the datastream for this particular database is defined in the code of my application - I would like to read through it to see how Visual Studio has defined the database. When you exit the dialog, VS generates a line of code in the form load event area, which allows you to update the database, I tried right clicking all of the elements in this autogenerated line of code, and selecting Go To Definition, but this didn't lead me anywhere that would answer my question - as far as I could tell. Where do I go and how do I get there in order to view the definition of the database connection in my application?

My other question is, where and how do I set the password and user name for the database, I am assuming I need to do this in the form load event?

Your help is greatly appreciated!