I have a Form with a Multilined textBox.
With the code below that I use in a buttoncontrol, I try to select these indexes.
When pressing the button, no selection can be seen but when I click on the area
where it should be selected, it ´blincs´ very fast and you can see that the area
was selected.
I wonder why you cant see it. You must click the area but then it dissapear on the same time.
I tried to put Application:: DoEvents() before to activate the Form but this didn´t help.

Application::DoEvents();
richTextBox1->Select( 0, 30);

I noticed a difference. If I put this code in a ToolStripMenuItem_Click, then the area is selected.
But if I create a button on the form and put the same code in it, then it doesn´t work. :icon_confused:

richTextBox1->Select( 0, 30);

It worked. I red about it so something like this:

´When this property is set to false, selected nodes in the TreeView control remain highlighted in a different color than the current selection color when the TreeView control loses focus.´

You might want to set the HideSelection property of the RichTextBox to false.

It worked. I red about it so something like this:

´When this property is set to false, selected nodes in the TreeView control remain highlighted in a different color than the current selection color when the TreeView control loses focus.´

Just a note, you've been reading the TreeView control documentation. In general, try to be as accurate as you can i.e. reading the RichTextBox documentation in this case.

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.