Hi,
I have a webBrowser and a Button. When i clicked the button I want to display a URL. When it displayed the WebBrowser should be in fullscreen. How can do this?

Thanks in advance.
Renjith

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

> Change the Dock Property of Webbrowser control to Fill the Form.
> Change the Form to Screen Size
? Change the FormBorderStyle as None
but Must give another way to close the form or close full screen

Private Sub btnFullScreen_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles btnFullScreen.Click
        WebBrowser1.Dock = DockStyle.Fill
        WindowState = FormWindowState.Maximized
        'Must give option to close full screen before uncomment it
        'FormBorderStyle = Windows.Forms.FormBorderStyle.None
    End Sub

Thanks for the valuble reply..
Actually my form has some other controls and a web browser too. In the code i mentioned the web address(for example- http://dictionary.com) to display in the browser control. When i clicked the button(Go) the browser control alone should display in a full screen.

One more thing how do i can remove the close,maximize and minimize button from a form?
Or any way to remove the top bar fully?
Thanks
Renjith

i solved all the things that i have mentioned in the prevoius post.
Ur post really helps me a lot i have some more questions not this time...

Thanks
Renjith

i will tell u just in 20 min

well man i think so i hav to get study through my book and then able to help u...cz its been long time i stated all this

Hi,

When i run my application the browser control should displayed in a full screen with no tittle bar.

I need help to do the following,

1, When i pressed any key the browser control should get the initial size(shrink to original size).

2, If i can shrink the browser control to original size, how can i close the application(for example if press ctrl+alt+shift the application should close).

Thanks,
Renjith

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.