hi

well i just started learning java. and up to now we did exceptions and loops and most of the java concepts.. and i used J creator lite version. but in my project i have to make a interface. so do you have any idea how to make it done using j create software or do u know any other software..

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

While you are learning java it is probably best if you learn to code your interfaces from scratch rather than using a GUI builder. You will need to use the java.awt and javax.swing packages. There are plenty of tutorials in GUI design - This one is probably a good place to start.

Do you mean class interfaces or graphical interfaces, as the previous poster linked?

The Lectuerer didnt started about Interfaces.. we have no idea when he gonna do it... meanwhile our project submission is on next week. so we have to start our project.

The Lectuerer didnt started about Interfaces.. we have no idea when he gonna do it... meanwhile our project submission is on next week. so we have to start our project.

that doesn't help us figure out what to tell you but the two possibilities have already been listed. why not ask the lecturer?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.