hello.can you please help me guys on these..
A company wants to transmit data over the telephone, buit is concerned that its phone could be trapped. All of the data are transmitted as four-digit integers.The company has asked you to write a program that encrypts the data so that it can be transmitted more securely. Your program should read a 4-digit integer and encrypt it as follows: Replace each digit by (the sum of that digit plus 7) modulus 10. Then , swap the 1st digit with the third, swap the second digit with the fourth and print the encrypted integer.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

First show us what you came up with. We won't give help if you show no effort yourself.

hello! Please if got the c++ code for your above program please send it to me even now. Please just do me a favour as a friend in need.Thank you.

commented: You're on the wrong site for sponging free homework -7
commented: You'll only be helped if you help yourself. +0
commented: Do your own damned homework, don't let others do it for you while you sit at your lazy ass playing some games in front of your computer. -3
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.