Hi all,

I new to vb.net, and I have alot of questions. so Get Ready :)

I had added a forum and set the IsMdiContainer to True and I noticed that the backcolor has changed to darkgrey

Is there a way to change back the backcolor to normal?

TIA

Samir Ibrahim

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

guess that if you click on the form (the mdi parent) and change the backcolor property, it will be done... just try...

regards.

Hi Dnx

I had tried that, and I tried to change the backcolor in the Enter Event Me.BackColor = Color.White It didn't work either.

Does it work at your side?

Regards

Samir Ibrahim

Hi again Dnx :)

Thanks for the second reply which solve the problem.

Is there is link for giving rate to this message or this message was helpful check?

Thank you.

Samir Ibrahim

No problem...

Is there is link for giving rate to this message or this message was helpful check?

what did you meant?

>> Is there is link for giving rate to this message or this message was helpful check?
Click on Mark As Solved link below the post

No problem...

what did you meant?

I meant some forums have a Star style or rating style to point out that this reply was helpful, and i want to tell that your reply was helpful to me and solve my problem. is this option available here ?

you can add reputation on Dnx, just click on Add to Dnx's Reputation and fill the message.

lol... thank you :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.