i need help java programming

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

i need help java programming

Well, perhaps you might want to post in the Java Forum then... in your own new thread, rather than one dragged up from years ago...

and you could ask more specific questions, and make sure they're not questions that are easily answered by reading the tutorial resources linked on top of the forum.

You do not get free ready made java project assignment here.

Hi Friend,

Am offering ready made project in java...it cost of 10000 payment

and am having more project like this if yr friends interested u can make them call to me...

If u needed contact me....

if you're knowledge of the Java syntax is as "perfect" as your knowledge of the English language, I'd rather have my 2-year old godson write my projects for me than to trust you into writing one equals or clone method :-|

The question is not good bcoz it is not understandable particularly

The question is not good bcoz it is not understandable particularly

the question is not good, because it is very well understandable. questions like this mean the thread-starter is a student, in need of a project in Java in order to succeed in his course, but too lazy to think of one, not to mention to actually write the thing.

this is why it's entitled: need java projects

Hi Friend,

Am offering ready made project in java...it cost of 10000 payment

and am having more project like this if yr friends interested u can make them call to me...

If u needed contact me....

The 10000 is it in US Dollars or in Euros?:)
Because I don't think that any student (school or college) will be willing to pay that kind of money

The 10000 is it in US Dollars or in Euros?:)

he just said 10000 ... meh ... I'm willing to pay 10000 pieces of confetti for a decent project..

Hi Friend,

am providing good project for u in java....it cost of US Dollar 300 and am having more student project in java...and IEEE... for the IEEE project am providing US Dollar 350...

Regads,

Venkat

please stop making offers like this. it's no use giving them code since they will not learn anything. all you'll accomplish is a bunch of so called developers without any knowledge or experience what so ever to flood the market.

another reason why you should stop offering: you're not even capable of writing one correct sentence in English, this tells me enough of your skills to even decently read the most documentation about Java, not to mention, understanding it

Ignore him. Every reasonable student will refuse such option, only lazy and with no brain activity will go so desperate as to pay for project. Why not, in supermarket they will not ask you what sort of project you did for your final year, what you been trying to achieve and how satisfied you with it...
PS: We can always remove any unwanted URLs or emails, just report it ;)

Hi Friend,

am providing good project for u in java....it cost of US Dollar 300 and am having more student project in java...and IEEE... for the IEEE project am providing US Dollar 350...

Regads,

Venkat

This is a java forum for experienced developers to help others to learn and understand.
You think that we are stupid or incapable of writing CORRECT code and selling it?

hii i need java projects can u help me...its very urgent pls help me...

hii i need java projects can u help me...its very urgent pls help me...

Yes of course you can find plenty here

Thread closed

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.