:(

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

Member Avatar for jencas

Launch the Turbo C IDE and start programming. BTW: Distinct answers require distinct questions.

:(

:icon_frown:

commented: :) +12
commented: Couldn't have said it better myself. +7

Hmm... Many years ago I have implemented a complete POS system for a very good POS terminal in Turbo C 2.0...
~30000 lines of source codes...
~3 month of 24/7 works...

Hmm... Many years ago I have implemented a complete POS system for a very good POS terminal in Turbo C 2.0...
~30000 lines of source codes...
~3 month of 24/7 works...

can you pls teach me????

Well, start from the preparing of complete specifications then prepare the use cases list then get down to the application architecture design then implement and debug it (in step by step refinement loop) then test your complete POS application and deploy it...
It's so simple ;)...

commented: Aaahh, so thát's how it's done :D +9

Well, start from the preparing of complete specifications then prepare the use cases list then get down to the application architecture design then implement and debug it (in step by step refinement loop) then test your complete POS application and deploy it...
It's so simple ;)...

im onLy a first Year CoLLege,,hahaha
so i dunno how or understand some of your statements...
all i want is a sample of the whole program....:)

Alas, I have no POS system imitation codes. Search this forum or try Google.
In any case, start from the complete system specifications: what your system must do for your admiring customers (not how - it's the next stage of the project)...

ok Tnx...:)

has some1 have imitation codes for a pos system using turbo c???
i really need it... tnx...:)

commented: You need a clue - not a POS program. -2

Well Why Dont you try implementing them .

im only a beginner... and our prof. said that we have to luk for a pos sytem code using turbo c...

You could start by reading this and perhaps even this

Now show some effort first and quit creating threads asking for some free code. When you've shown some effort, people will try to help you.

[edit]
Writing a complete POS-system isn't really a beginner-kind-of-thing... Are you sure you understood the question correct?

ok..sorry..a simple sample..is all that i need...cause we haven't started any of those codes used on that system... i am in need cause we are going to discuss it tom. (why's and how's) that sample is going to be our basis on making new POS systems..BTW..tnx for the help..

>disspnted<

commented: Read the links... -2
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.