iam doing a project based on grid computing......i need an application to communicate between the systems.....plzz do help me in that.....its in Java

Ezzaral commented: You need to work on your own ability to communicate properly first. -2

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Why should we do your (home)work for you? Google for chat/networking examples/tutorials, there are plenty of them out there. The simplest type of chat is contained as a tutorial as part of the Sun tutorials networking trail.

iam doing a project based on grid computing......i need an application to communicate between the systems.....plzz do help me in that.....its in Java

it's not in Java, you've just got a blank file. well, you need that application? I need ten zillion euro's transfered to my account. as soon as my bank says you deposited, I'll start..

to say in another way: learn to work: if you're a student, you're supposed to be learning of the process, you don't learn anything by skipping it. if you are employed as a developer: your employer pays you to show some effort, not to copy paste some code

Java - How to Program 6th or 7th edition by Deitel & Deitel, chap 23 & 24 gives you background reading how to work it out. Happy reading...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.