i am doing HND in computing and i need to develop a software project;
the problem that i have no idea what can i develop.
actually if i can find a real world case or areal customer ,i will develop it for him for free;
but he should not be in harry ;
if anybody has ideas or a real customer or a company interested please please please tell me ;
thank you all; <<email snipped>>

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

i am doing HND in computing and i need to develop a software project;
the problem that i have no idea what can i develop.
actually if i can find a real world case or areal customer ,i will develop it for him for free;
but he should not be in harry ;
if anybody has ideas or a real customer or a company interested please please please tell me ;
thank you all; <<email snipped>>

You demand that people give you real project and but you are failing to provide basic info on your skills and level of the knowledge.

commented: That's something people rarely think of when making offers similar to the way the OP is. Good point. +4

i program using java ,c++ and i am currently studying mysql .
i had the certificate HNC in computing from Kingston collage.
i am looking for help and ideas for my project for this year.
my level of knowledge is humble but i am developing my self .
Thanks

my level of knowledge is humble but i am developing my self .
Thanks

so, it would be wiser for other people NOT to use your code?

try it if you didn’t like it throw it in the bin.
or shift alt delete.

There is no point to fight over this. Look there are many topics to work on (similar discussion going on here - http://www.daniweb.com/forums/thread150380.html). So have look around, absorb all available/presented ideas, you may try to adjust them to your needs or to your personal liking. Then when you thing you may have something interesting let us know and we will try to shape it and suggest some resources

PS: I do not want you to get your hopes high, but it is unlike event you may get your hands on real project. This is more likely to happen to somebody studying for higher degree or backed up by some company/organization with their investment in the person study (Friend of me did health care image processing application for company she is working with. Work successfully submitted for degree marking and they are currently undergoing testing in the company she works for.)

try it if you didn’t like it throw it in the bin.
or shift alt delete.

you're trying to succeed as a developer, first saying to possible clients: my knowledge is humble

so, you're not really self-assured you will be able to complete the task, and if so, it might not be very efficiënt programming.
and, if a client, who ordered some software from you, after months waiting, finally gets it and receives some crappy code, you're answer would be the one above???

@Peter Budo: I was not commenting his asking for project ideas, I was more thinking about his offer to code other peoples projects (for free) while he admits his knowledge is rather shaky

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.