i want to make a simple game with c++ but i really do not know how to do it:-/ ....can somebody help me to do that because i really want to know how to make a game by using c++...:?:

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

i want to make a simple game with c++ but i really do not know how to do it:-/ ....can somebody help me to do that because i really want to know how to make a game by using c++...:?:

How well do you know the language, i'm guessing not too well.

What kind of game do you want to make. A full blown first person shooter? or a guess the number game?

Either way more input would be helpful aslong as sample code.

Chris

How well do you know the language, i'm guessing not too well.

What kind of game do you want to make. A full blown first person shooter? or a guess the number game?

Either way more input would be helpful aslong as sample code.

Chris

you are right:| ....i'm still in the process to understand c++.....i want to make a game that involve throwing or launching of an object but it must have at least one obstacle partially obstructing the throwing path (for example: a high wall) and at least one other difficulty for the player, such as passing birds(which get in the way), or an environmental effect such as wind. can you help me with that...:?: ?

aaaaa, what game?

#include <iostream> //for opengl and directx support

int main( int argc, char* argv[] )
{
   cout<<"pick a number from 1 to 5"<<endl;
   int x; 
   cin>>x;
   // the AI implemented using a neet expert system model
   if( x == 2 ) 
       cout<<"you won"<<endl; 
   else 
       cout<<"you lost"<<endl;
}

Dude, just google... I don't know... : game C++. Or just get a book on the subject. There are dozens... Who do you think will make a random "simple game" right now and post u the "explained" source code when you don't even have a requirement... And even if you had one...

you are right ....i'm still in the process to understand c++.....i want to make a game that involve throwing or launching of an object but it must have at least one obstacle partially obstructing the throwing path (for example: a high wall) and at least one other difficulty for the player, such as passing birds(which get in the way), or an environmental effect such as wind. can you help me with that... ?

Hehh.. good luck with that.. :icon_wink:

I seriously recommend you buy a book on C++, as you clearly don't know how difficult it is to accomplish something like this. Take a look at this thread. http://www.daniweb.com/forums/thread70096.html

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.