Hii..! I am using C# for the first tyme and i dont have much idea of its syntax.. I hate to make an analog clock... I even dont know how to draw a circle and line in C#..I have made that all in C++...But i cant swtich that to C#.. Please help me with this.

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

I hate to make an analog clock...

Then dont do it.

I even dont know how to draw a circle and line in C#..I have made that all in C++...But i cant swtich that to C#.. Please help me with this.

Why not? most of the code is at least similar.. What do you have, what problems do you have? What is not working?

You HATE making a clock???
Why not go fishing, nitting, try anything you like.
Don't make your life a hell give up programming or you'll end up by finding yourself in the middle of a bridge staring at the water below you.:(

OK maybe that was a bit harsh.
After you stop hating and really want to program an analog clock(or a digital clock), you should ask yourself: what do I know about trigonometry? What about double buffering?
If you start loving those things instead of hating them, you're half the way!:)

given hes done it in c++, I would argue that the trig side etc is not the problem, or shouldnt be as its not changed.

To LizR
If he has done it in C++ why ask for C# code? The translation should not be that difficult.

Well hence my first post :)

I made a digital stopwatch in C# I can give you the source if you want :)

Here is a screen shot: http://i35.tinypic.com/2rgj795.jpg

yeah! plzz help me , i dont know why yu all are making fun out of nothing ,, i wana learn the syntax of C# , its bit different and i have to submit my assignment till wednesday!

Im NOT making fun of you.

Ive aksed you a quesiton, you've chosen to ignore it.. Doesnt seem like you want help that much

I am certainly NOT making fun of you either. I am deadserious!
Making an assignment IS a serious matter. It is supposed you to learn something from it. Tell me what's the use of it, ME making YOUR assignment?

I would like the source to your stopwatch,
I am not very good with windows programs yet.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.