cout<<"Enter your Choice:\n";
    cin>>Choice;

while (Choice != 5)
    {
        switch(Choice)
        {
            case 1: cout<<"You have selected Addition\n";Addition;break;
            case 2: cout<<"You have selected Subtraction\n";Subtraction;break;
            case 3: cout<<"You have selected Multiplication\n";Multiplication;break;
            case 4: cout<<"You have selected Division\n";Division;break;
            case 5: cout<<"You will Exit\n";Exit;break;
            default:cout<<"Your selection is incorrect, You can only select number from 1-5\n";
            cin>>Choice;

}
    }
    return 0;
}
Dark_Omen commented: Use Code tags, and people dont do hw for other people +0

Recommended Answers

All 22 Replies

ya need help?

i know a lot about it.

ya need help?

yes this is my finals

Add:      [B]a + b[/B]
Subtract: [B]a - b[/B]
Multiply: [B]a * b[/B]
Divide: (this gets tricky) [B]if(b) a / b[/B]

What have you been trying?

Well, he's tried to get the input code :)

what the.....

commented: Do you have anything to add? +0

Are you expecting someone to write the code for ya?

no i did not. Not really jasweb but close.

hehehehehe

i am not waiting for someone to write the code, i already wrote the code but i been getting this error message. you wouln't understand because u probably tell this to everyone and criticized everyone. i thought this site was to get help but i got the code fixed and thank you very much for big help. i had to declare the function on top of main and then put it at the end of progrm. but

thank you anyways

what the.....

what the

what are u trying to say finish your sentences i thought u knew lot about this question :evil:
:cry:

Add:      [B]a + b[/B]
Subtract: [B]a - b[/B]
Multiply: [B]a * b[/B]
Divide: (this gets tricky) [B]if(b) a / b[/B]

Thank you for your help

i am not waiting for someone to write the code, i already wrote the code but i been getting this error message. you wouln't understand because u probably tell this to everyone and criticized everyone.

You didn't write anything related to your question that you showed.
Instead you start badmouthing the people here, not a good thing to do...

what the

what are u trying to say finish your sentences i thought u knew lot about this question

Ever heard of punctuation, capitalisation, and spelling?
They're important in English as well as in programming languages so you'd better practice some...

Ever heard of punctuation, capitalisation, and spelling?
They're important in English as well as in programming languages so you'd better practice some...

lol ... u are here also jwenting.. hey shermili u wont get any help as long as him n jasweb are arnd... they only criticise other ppls english... i doubt they know programming...

Dark Darkest
Darko

lol ... u are here also jwenting.. hey shermili u wont get any help as long as him n jasweb are arnd... they only criticise other ppls english... i doubt they know programming...

Dark Darkest
Darko

Jwenting is right...Ask a decent question, get a decent answer (and the spelling matters, too:))...What's so complicated??

Jwenting is right...Ask a decent question, get a decent answer (and the spelling matters, too:))...What's so complicated??

nuthin is complicated... the whole point is u know wht the person is asking u jus tht its not in perfect english.. but instead of helping tht person with it u go abt criticising his/her english... jus answer his/her doubt n get it over with... besides if u want to comment of his/her english.. do it in a manner so that it desnt sound offensive... u dont have to be rude... thts all...

Darko having a post that is hard to read and expecting someone else how to tell them how to do everything deserves a little criticism. People are here to help not to decipher through a badly written post. Using stuff like nuthin, u and things of that nature just make you look not so intelligent.
As for the OP check this out:
http://www.cprogramming.com/tutorial/lesson4.html

Darko having a post that is hard to read and expecting someone else how to tell them how to do everything deserves a little criticism. People are here to help not to decipher through a badly written post. Using stuff like nuthin, u and things of that nature just make you look not so intelligent.
As for the OP check this out:
http://www.cprogramming.com/tutorial/lesson4.html

Agreed dude, pretty decent. I will try not to make it complicated. I guess jasweb and jwenting can learn from you how to be polite while making a point.

As for the link, I dint exactly need it. Maybe shermili did. I got a different thread called: "Help With My Fy Project". Check it out see if you can help.

From another forum, posted there by a moderator when someone complained noone made him moderator (and did so in English better than yours and with a far less condescending attitude):

At JavaRanch, we're passionate about helping people learn about Java. We want to help people learn to be good developers. Part of that is encouraging excellent communications skills. Programmers need to be able to communicate well with customers and other team members, write good documentation, and of course write clean, well-commented code. They must understand and be able to follow conventions. They must not be so lazy that they'll use identifiers like pmtempcnt instead of permanentEmployeeCount to save themselves a bit of typing.

If I (or I daresay anyone else who runs successful software projects) get an email saying "Pls lk at my rsm. Cn I hv a jb? (Y/N)", my answer -- if I even bother to send an answer -- will be "N", without even opening the attachment. And if there are smilies, you can bet I won't even send that.

So by encouraging people to to learn to communicate clearly, we're helping people to advance in their chosen profession. Thanks for understanding, and we hope you'll continue to contribute to our community.

Sums up quite well why you should practice the correct use of the language.

From another forum, posted there by a moderator when someone complained noone made him moderator (and did so in English better than yours and with a far less condescending attitude):

Sums up quite well why you should practice the correct use of the language.

Cool. I was only pissed at the way you were making the point and not why you were making it. Anyways, forget it now.

Hope you are happier with my english now or still does it look cryptic :lol:

Cheers.

Let's jump back on topic here, okay? This thread's been hijacked by this grammar discussion. Though completely valid and topical, I fear it's going to detract from the original poster's question.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.