hay dear i need help for c prog...
i used <textcolor (14+128) ,cprint> commands to blink some text. befor i drow rectanngel and some circle as back image. but the text is not apper. if i closed the graphic mood, then it'll show. but i need kept the graphic back ground. & i wanna to know how to gave input text in graphic mood. bcz i tried <scanf> it's not work propely under d@ situation. i hv 2 used only c, for d@ task.
pls help me!

bye!

William Hemsworth commented: Hahaha! ;) -1

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hi and welcome to daniweb. This is the intro forum, so please find the appropriate forum for your questions and enjoy!

hay dear i need help for c prog...
i used <textcolor (14+128) ,cprint> commands to blink some text. befor i drow rectanngel and some circle as back image. but the text is not apper. if i closed the graphic mood, then it'll show. but i need kept the graphic back ground. & i wanna to know how to gave input text in graphic mood. bcz i tried <scanf> it's not work propely under d@ situation. i hv 2 used only c, for d@ task.
pls help me!

bye!

Hay dear, plz rd the rulz. Esp da 1 abt "Keep It Clean". d@ wil hlp. Da rst uv da rulz iz imprtnt 2.

commented: Laughed out loud! :) +1
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.