{  
         //while ( YorN <> 'N' || YorN <> 'n' )
          cout << "Would You Like To Enter The Program Again";
          cin  >> YorN;
    }

system("PAUSE");
    return 0;
}

i ran this program before and i didn't have any problems no when i run this program i keep getting these errors.

Warning 1 warning C4627: '#include <cstdlib>': skipped when looking for precompiled header use d:\windows\my documents\visual studio 2008\projects\yornloop.with.while.and.y.equal.loop.no\yornloop.with.while.and.y.equal.loop.no\yornloop.with.while.and.y.equal.loop.no.cpp 1 YorNLoop.with.while.and.y.equal.loop.no

Warning 2 warning C4627: '#include <iostream>': skipped when looking for precompiled header use d:\windows\my documents\visual studio 2008\projects\yornloop.with.while.and.y.equal.loop.no\yornloop.with.while.and.y.equal.loop.no\yornloop.with.while.and.y.equal.loop.no.cpp 2 YorNLoop.with.while.and.y.equal.loop.no

Error 3 error C2871: 'std' : a namespace with this name does not exist d:\windows\my documents\visual studio 2008\projects\yornloop.with.while.and.y.equal.loop.no\yornloop.with.while.and.y.equal.loop.no\yornloop.with.while.and.y.equal.loop.no.cpp 5 YorNLoop.with.while.and.y.equal.loop.no

Error 4 error C2065: 'cout' : undeclared identifier d:\windows\my documents\visual studio 2008\projects\yornloop.with.while.and.y.equal.loop.no\yornloop.with.while.and.y.equal.loop.no\yornloop.with.while.and.y.equal.loop.no.cpp 11 YorNLoop.with.while.and.y.equal.loop.no

You are using a Microsoft compiler, and it creates projects that, by default, use precompiled headers. If you want to use precompiled headers then the very first include file must be stdafx.h

#include "stdafx.h"
// other stuff here

If you don't want to use precompiled headers then go to Project --> Project --> C++ tab --> Precompiled Headers and turn them off. (Assuming VC++ 2005/2008 compiler)

If you don't want to use precompiled headers then go to Project --> Project --> C++ tab --> Precompiled Headers and turn them off. (Assuming VC++ 2005/2008 compiler)

And when creating a new project, be sure you're selecting a Win32 Console application, and on the Application Wizard you go to the second tab (Application Settings) where you check Empty Project.

This article has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.