Hi everybody

I'm new to this forum, and I hope I get to know you all for as long as I'm gonna be coming here. I need help with my program. basically wat i need to do is to create a program in which it check the spelling of the words using binary search tree. the program reads two text files, one is the dictionary file which has a few words in it, and the other one is the mispelled words , so after i read them, i need to compare these two files, and create output file( text file) which can tell me number of mispelled words with the list of those words. so far, i was able to make the bst class only, but i really dont know wat to do in the Test file( the one we use the main method) at all. I would apperciate if i could get help from you guys.

Thank you

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hi everybody

I'm new to this forum, and I hope I get to know you all for as long as I'm gonna be coming here. I need help with my program. basically wat i need to do is to create a program in which it check the spelling of the words using binary search tree. the program reads two text files, one is the dictionary file which has a few words in it, and the other one is the mispelled words , so after i read them, i need to compare these two files, and create output file( text file) which can tell me number of mispelled words with the list of those words. so far, i was able to make the bst class only, but i really dont know wat to do in the Test file( the one we use the main method) at all. I would apperciate if i could get help from you guys.

Thank you

You need a parser program /a dictionary database and you need a program to run all these
to generate a report (output file) with "number"/"words". Right ?

Albert

commented: Plenty of info there. +15
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.