hi every one

i have c# project every time i need to install my project at any computer i need to install crystal report and dotnet framework 2.0 at that computer before . that cost alot of effort and time is thier any way to include the dotnet framework inside my code and the crystal report dll files to avoid install them every time i want to install my C# backage

Best Regard,
IT_Techno

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Thats why you make an installer that will auto install those things if you need to.

haw can i make thoes things to install automatically with my installer it does not worke with me can you tell me how plz
i use visual studio 2005 to create my project and to create installer but it does not give me options to include that things in my installer to install automaticaly

Dunno about 2005 but 2008 has them as selectable as prerequisites, but, I dont use its installer its too limited

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.