Hi everyone! I am a beginner python user and have a final project due for the class. I am doing blackjack since it's my favorite card game. I am terrible at python but busted out code for the game itself. I was thinking of making it into a GUI, but I attempted to make a simple dialog box and that's where my "expertise" stops =(.

I was wondering if you guys can check my code (if possible) and see what things I can change or add (such as a "win total" counter or a "betting system")

As for a GUI, I don't know how to do anything with it! I tried and the GUI does not work. Can someone at least get me started? (Please?) I saw someone who posted up the little pictures of cards, but I don't know if I can do something so complicated.

Any help at all is appreciated!

Thanks for taking time out of your busy day. I added the file as a WinZip (but I can post it as well.) I also included two modules that go with the program.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

For the GUI take a look at the wxpython tutorial a this forum. It helped me create a gui for my latest program and you could use something like wxglade to help design it if nescesary

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.