First of all, I have absolutely know knowledge of using C# for communicating with websites. I am under some time constraints so I am trying to crash through it but I getting more lost than anything.
What I have is a windows application that a user can build content files. I want to make it easier for users to share the content on my PHPBB3 forum. So when the user exports the content I want to have an option to automatically create a PHPBB3 forum topic with the content files name as the topic title and description as the post body (saved as strings during the export process). I also want it to add the file as an attachment. The user's forum loggin name and password are also saved in the application as strings.
- So in a step by step I want the application to do:
- Open up the web browser to the forum and loggin the user if they are not logged in.
- Create a new topic on a specific forum with a saved string used for the post title, and another for the post body.
- Attach the file to the post.
- I don't want the post to automatically submit as I would like the user to be able to edit the post as they want.
Can anyone help me?