Hi all

I have a miniproject I need to submit tomorrow ,but I didn't finish it..

Please if any member have a time to check it for me,,tell me so I can send my whole work...

I really will appreciate your help
Please help me ....Iam so sad its 50% out of score:(

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Hi all

Please if any member have a time to check it for me,,tell me so I can send my whole work...

Tomorrow is Christmas. You have a project due on Christmas? Anyway, what is the project? You need to post it. Also, does it have anything to do with THIS thread?

http://www.daniweb.com/forums/thread161074.html

Hi all

since it's MINI, it should be no problem. since it's a PROJECT, you propably were given a reasonable amount of time to finish it, but, as you said it: YOU didn't. does this implie you diserve to fail this project? propably: yes.

a couple things about the way this works:
1. keep it on forum (no, do not mail, send, ...) us the project
2. we're not here to 'check an entire project'. ask specific questions about specific propblems, show us the relevant code and we'll try to help you with it
3. as mentioned, it is christmas. I doubt that anyone will be willing to spend this entire holiday working on what you refused to work on while you had the time, when they could spend it with their family.

so, keep it reasonable, on forum and specific, you'll propably find enough help so you can at least improve your project and raise some points.

commented: Can't put it better... +1

As stultuske appropriately mentioned it, since it is 50% of the score it certainly must have been given sufficient time to be completed. Yet you did not do it and now you are asking others to do what you did not, maybe just because you were acting plain lazy. In my opinion too I think you deserve to fail, which seen from a different perspective would be better for you too, which I guess you would find out when you do the project on your own and learn a couple of things out of it which o/w you would have not.

commented: This wound did not need it more salt. -3

Hi all

Apparently by the time you read this, you should have delivered your project.

But just for you to know your above pots doesn't make any sense. We are all willing to help, but you didn't ask any questions nor you posted any code.
What were we supossed to relpy to the above post? You said you needed help but where is the project for us to view it and check it?

If it was too big you could described it, ask your question by saying where you are having problem and upload the files of your code.
Just an advice for next time

Take it easy guys, most probably the thread starter's project deadline has already passed, so no use bumping this thread any more.

Also if she is smart enough ( and worthy enough to be helped) I am pretty sure she will get the point with the first post itself , so no use drilling it in with more posts.

Not really. I could be wrong, but I remember this girl making earlier threads similar to this one. Not that she deserves to be harassed, just ignored.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.