C PROGRAMMING ASSIGNMENT
1. Express, using pseudo code, the algorithm to compute the nth root of a whole number (for example, the square root of the whole number for is 2).
2. Prepare a flow chart for the above algorithm.
3. The following has to do with the design of a computer program.
A reputable client of mine is desirous of having a computer program that (1) converts between currencies and (2) converts a given time on one country or Time Zone to another. For example, he may wish to convert Guyanese Dollars to US dollars and also, given the current time in London, he may wish to know the corresponding time in Guyana.
You are required to design the computer program. Your design should make provision for conversion between ten currencies and between ten countries/time zones. In view of the preceding, the design requirements are:
• Modularizes the program into at least three appropriate routines/functions.
• Describe each routine/function in terms of the (1) input, (2) processing and (3) output (i.e. the return value).
• Express in pseudo code each of the routines/functions that will perform the currency or time conversion.