Whats up guys, I'm writing this java program and I'm having trouble with Strings. Does anybody know how to write the following methods?

public void bubbleSort() //sorts the array strings using Bubble Sort Algorithm (ascending)

public void selectionSort() //sorts the array strings using Selection Sort Algorithm (ascending)

public void insertionSort()//sorts the array strings using Insertion Sort Algorithm (ascending)

Contributors
Replies
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by ITlang007

Yes I am sure many people around here know how to write those methods, but we won't just give them to you for free, at the most we can offer you a pseudocode for these, but then since these sorting techniques are quite popular you can find an algorithm for them on the net or in a DS book quite easily. When you have done that and if you have any specific problems, you can post and we will help you.

EDIT : Also since these questions have been asked and answered on the forum many times over, searching the forum for similar threads would also provide needed information.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.