I am hoping to create a pixel based rpg game with the story depth of the elder scrolls series, with graphics similar to PixelMan 3 by pymike, (pygame.org/project/712/). If anyone is interested in helping, let me know! I am a basic level python programmer, so am using this project as an opportunity to learn to use pickle(), binascii module, and other things related to gaming. The goal is to produce a game for the Daniweb python community that we could all call our own, and possible enter it into a contest on pygame???? who knows. if you are interested, either respond to this thread or PM me. All level programmers are welcome, including you vega seat!

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Have you contacted tomtelaw?
He was in Pygame business and I think he can help alot. I cannot join this for now, I have alot to do, but wherever I will be able to add anything, I will. Good luck with your project and.....Good idea :)

Have you contacted tomtelaw?
He was in Pygame business and I think he can help alot. I cannot join this for now, I have alot to do, but wherever I will be able to add anything, I will. Good luck with your project and.....Good idea :)

No I haven't, but thanks, I will contact him!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.