Hello everybody.. I have a form in my project, that's having a Grd name MSFlexGrid and a Data1. Besides, it also have a cmdCalculate and cmdExit button. Their codes are below.

Private Sub cmdCalculate_Click()

Dim i As Integer
Dim TAmt As Currency

TAmt = 0
      For i = 1 To Grd.Rows - 1
         TAmt = TAmt + Val(Grd.TextMatrix(i, 6))
      Next
      TAmt = Val(txtBudget09.Text) - TAmt
      txtBalance.Text = Format(TAmt, "0.00")

End Sub
Private Sub cmdExit_Click()
Data1.UpdateControls
Unload Me
Form7.Show
End Sub

Above are only my descriptions of my form. My real problem is, I need to do some filtering to the Data1 shown in MSFlexGrid (Grd namely), so that it only shows the data of keyword that i need. For example, the keyword "Medical". Do i need to add a Combo1 on the form, and some codings? Could u Geeks plz give me the codes? Plz help me..

Contributor
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by nor_d83
Private Sub cmdPapar_Click()
If optall.Value = True Then
Data1.RecordSource = "SELECT Hari, Bulan, ID, Kategori, Status, Jumlah_lulus, Nama FROM permohonan"
Data1.Refresh
Grd.Visible = True
Else
Data1.RecordSource = "SELECT Hari, Bulan, ID, Kategori, Status, Jumlah_lulus, Nama FROM permohonan where Hari = " & " '" & txtHari & "'"
Data1.Refresh
Grd.Visible = True
End If
End Sub

I've got this, and applied it, and it works! But, could anybody show me, how to do double filtering simultaneously? Plz....

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.