Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by verruckt24

So write it. It's your homework and this has nothing to do with Java.

i dont know.
where can i put it ??

what u mean ???

He means do it yourself. Once you start writing and come across a concept you don't understand, ask for a little help (in the correct forum.)

Comments
pretty much

waaaaaaw . i think we r here 2 help each other . if i know the solution . i'll not ask 4 help .

We are not here to give you the solution. We are here to help you find the solution if you show initial effort. Where's the effort ? Tells us what have you searched on the net about threads in Linux/Windows. What you are only putting effort in is writing useless posts without following what others are tyring to tell you.

We are not here to give you the solution. We are here to help you find the solution if you show initial effort. Where's the effort ? Tells us what have you searched on the net about threads in Linux/Windows. What you are only putting effort in is writing useless posts without following what others are tyring to tell you.

thats mean u want all things what i have found it in the net .
i saw many things . but it diffecult to found spisific information about the operating systems. so, could u advice me ??

>i saw many things

Like ? Images ?

>it diffecult to found spisific information about XXX...

Lame excuse that you would hear from a thousand non-triers

I am sure you mustn't have been aware of google then because these were one of the top few results there.
1. Threads in Linux --- 1, 2
2. Threads in Windows --- 1

Comments
Tsk tsk, he wanted "4" help and you only gave him 3 links ;)
This article has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.