write a report on threads in operating systems such as Linux and windows XP ?

jasimp commented: You never learn. -2
Killer_Typo commented: you can't learn unless you put forth the initial effort. -1
stultuske commented: just ... wow -1

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

So write it. It's your homework and this has nothing to do with Java.

So write it. It's your homework and this has nothing to do with Java.

i dont know.
where can i put it ??

am waiting 4 help .. :(

And is your report getting done?

And is your report getting done?

what u mean ???

what u mean ???

He means do it yourself. Once you start writing and come across a concept you don't understand, ask for a little help (in the correct forum.)

commented: pretty much +7

waaaaaaw . i think we r here 2 help each other . if i know the solution . i'll not ask 4 help .

We are not here to give you the solution. We are here to help you find the solution if you show initial effort. Where's the effort ? Tells us what have you searched on the net about threads in Linux/Windows. What you are only putting effort in is writing useless posts without following what others are tyring to tell you.

We are not here to give you the solution. We are here to help you find the solution if you show initial effort. Where's the effort ? Tells us what have you searched on the net about threads in Linux/Windows. What you are only putting effort in is writing useless posts without following what others are tyring to tell you.

thats mean u want all things what i have found it in the net .
i saw many things . but it diffecult to found spisific information about the operating systems. so, could u advice me ??

>i saw many things

Like ? Images ?

>it diffecult to found spisific information about XXX...

Lame excuse that you would hear from a thousand non-triers

come-on ... why u r not want 2 be helpfull ..

i ask 4 help ..

I am sure you mustn't have been aware of google then because these were one of the top few results there.
1. Threads in Linux --- 1, 2
2. Threads in Windows --- 1

commented: Tsk tsk, he wanted "4" help and you only gave him 3 links ;) +36
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.