hi everyone,

i am new here and new to programming as well. i was wondering if anyone could please help me. i am going to start my final year project which has an ocr component in it.since the project is quite huge, my supervisor advised me scope it down by finding sdk for the ocr part of my application. the problem is i dont know where to look or where to find it. i dont mind paying for it providing it fits into my budget, :))....i hope you will give me an idea of where to start, i put a search which led me to the abbyy's website but its over my budget and bit too many features which i wont need. any ideas anyone, pleaseeeeeeeeeeee.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

hi everyone,

i am new here and new to programming as well. i was wondering if anyone could please help me. i am going to start my final year project which has an ocr component in it.since the project is quite huge, my supervisor advised me scope it down by finding sdk for the ocr part of my application. the problem is i dont know where to look or where to find it. i dont mind paying for it providing it fits into my budget, :))....i hope you will give me an idea of where to start, i put a search which led me to the abbyy's website but its over my budget and bit too many features which i wont need. any ideas anyone, pleaseeeeeeeeeeee.

Hi, saika:
I'm working at Beijing Wintone Science & Technology Co., Ltd., according to your requirements, maybe, I can give you a good suggestion.
Wintone company provide the best OCR software, OCR SDK, ANPR, Form/invoice processing and so on, and the best PRICE to you, and our company was founded in 1992, and has successfully collaborated with many world-class companies, such as Microsoft, Readsoft, Opentext, Samsung, NEC, Intel, and so on.

I'm looking forward to having the further communication with you!
and I sincerely hope I can help you, and solve your problem

Please feel free to contact us:
+86 10 62800289
+86 10 62800286 Ext. 848 (my manager - a professional developor)
MSN: sunjie_eve7@hotmail.com
Email: sunjie@wintone.com.cn
www.wintone.com.cn/en

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.