URGENT
Hi,
Ive found that earlier when i used DataControl in any of my Forms it did not give any problem worked fine.
But after sometime when i started to run those Forms it gave me an error message (to debug) of "Visual Studio 2008" (Just-In-Time Debugger).
I felt that it began after installing Visual Studio 2008 on the PC.
So i uninstalled it but still after doing so it give me error message with title as "Visual Studio Just-In-Time" description as "An unhandled win32 exception occured in VB6.EXE[6048]. ..............."

When i click OK (the only button available) the project closes along with the design mode without even able to save.

so wht shold i do now to solve this. My Project has badly effected due to this. Please help me.

Thank you,
Waiting for a response....

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Sounds like you have an ActiveX control that was updated or unregistered by VS2008.

You can try this tool to isolate the problem. It should give you the exact answer.
http://www.dependencywalker.com/

Or just try reinstalling VB6.

Sounds like you have an ActiveX control that was updated or unregistered by VS2008.

You can try this tool to isolate the problem. It should give you the exact answer.
http://www.dependencywalker.com/

Or just try reinstalling VB6.

I had already tried Reintsalling, but that did not work!

I found lots of people asking the same question.
But only to find no answers to correct it.

WE NEED TO SOLVE THIS AND SHOW THE PEOPLE OUT THERE, WHAT DANIWEB.COM MEMBERS ARE MADE OF !

WHAT DANIWEB.COM MEMBERS ARE MADE OF !

You're a part of DANI.WEB.

Try that dependency walker. You just run your program inside of the Dependency Walker Program and it will output exactly what happens and where.

The actual program name is called Depends.exe Open your executable. Start Profiling (F7) Save the results. That will be a file with extension .dwi (Dependency Walker Information?). Post that file and that should help out quite a bit.

You're a part of DANI.WEB.

Try that dependency walker. You just run your program inside of the Dependency Walker Program and it will output exactly what happens and where.

The actual program name is called Depends.exe Open your executable. Start Profiling (F7) Save the results. That will be a file with extension .dwi (Dependency Walker Information?). Post that file and that should help out quite a bit.

But im right now coding my project and as far as ive tried it, it gives some error on running a ".vbp" file
Please Wait till at least i write a sample prog exe.

Well then you can load VB program in Dependency Walker. That should tell you where VB is breaking down.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.