ok so i am going to be taking a c++ course next semester and was wanted to get better knowledge so i have a proble that i was givin that am having some trouble, just some pointers on where/how to start will be helpful...
Im not sure how to set count for grades or total that would be helpful to know, i dont know how to NOT quit the program is grade is not in range and theres much more i dont know but can start there. thanks in advance.
Calculate your quiz average for this class.
* Valid quiz grades are from 0 - 20 and you should display an error
* when the grade is not in range, but not quit the program.
* Display the number of quizzes and the average rounded to an
* integer (out of 100).
*BEGIN Calc Long Distance phone call
* Set Count of grades = 0
* Set Total = 0
* Input first quiz grade or quit value
* WHILE (User did not enter the quit value)
* IF (Quiz Grade is valid)
* Increment Count of grades by 1
* Add value to total
* Display error message
* END IF
* Prompt the user for next input value or quit value
* END WHILE
* Clear Screen
* IF (any valid quiz grades were entered)
* Calculate Quiz Average out of 100 (not 20)
* Average = 0
* END IF
* Display # of quizzes, lowest grade and average