Hi!
I am final year student doing my project on visual C++. As a part of my project i need to merge number of .avi files in to single .avi file. Could some 1 please advice me on a library that i could use to do that.

Thanking you,

Nirmal

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hi!
I am final year student doing my project on visual C++. As a part of my project i need to merge number of .avi files in to single .avi file. Could some 1 please advice me on a library that i could use to do that.

Thanking you,

Nirmal

My general recommendation for audio/video stuff would be libavcodec. It's used extensively in other projects. What is the format of the audio and video in the AVIs? There are also higher-level libraries built on libavcodec that might be a better fit depending on you requirements.

Juste Win32 AVI apis.

Hi!!!

Thanks a lot for the replies. I'll have a look on libavcodec. The audio format is MPEG Layer-3 and the video compress is MS-CRAM.

Thanks.

Hi Marco93..
I tried to find samples,tutorials and supporting documents for AVIFile api. But couldn't find anything useful. Some are in VB and still nthng describes anythng related to wat i want. Do u knw any sources that could be useful and i could hv a luk at..
Thanks again for ur previous post.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.