i am quite new to python ...
currently i am a student learning for mu mcitp exams..
i made a small script ,, for active directory using python
all the script does is basicly explor the AD for a number of tasks ..
* 1 .Find a user (quick method)
* 2 .Find a computer (quick method)
* 3 .List all users
* 4 .List users in an OU
* 5 .List all groups
* 6 .Show the members of a group
* 7 .Show the types of a group
* 8 .List the groups a user is in
i have used the AD moudle for this script ..
my question is this i have the follwing code :
# find user (
elif choice == "1":
user = active_directory.find_user ("shay")
how can i make the entry for the "user" (in this case "shay"
shift according to raw input from the user
i need the ability to replace the name
how can i accomplise this ?