Coder++ 0 Newbie Poster

Hey guys, I just began this project a few weeks ago, just something I like to play around with in my spare time (my real passion is psp game programming :D). It is an interpreted programming language I like to call BIO (for basic input output). I feel that my code isn't very clean, neat, or efficient for that manner. I would greatly appreciate it if someone would help me clean up my coding style, because it's kinda a mess. over 1000 lines of code for a very simple coding langauge...

just thought i might give a little tutorial on it:
parser takes code in by chunks. each chunk ends with '|' operator.
functions begin with: '#' operator (user functions not implemented yet):
#OT - frees and displays output buffer.
#IN - recieves input to input buffer.
#IL - recieaves an entire line to input buffer.
#CO - clears the output buffer without displaying its contents

Variables are declared with '$' operator (if variable already exists, the contents of the variable are pushed back into the output buffer):
$myvariable|

variables are set with the '@' operator:

$myVariable|
@myVariable = 5 + 7|
$myVariable|#OT|

that code sets myVariable to 12 then displays the contents of myVariable, which is 12.

condition statements:

$var|
@var = 5|
? (var = 5)|
"var is equal to five!"|
END|
? (var ! 5)
"var is not equal to five!"|
END|

condition statements can have 4 different comparisons:
< less than
> greater than
! not equal to
= equal to

and finally, loops. the number of loops can be set by setting the built in LOOP variable. if it is 0, it will loop infinately.

@LOOP = 4|
LOOP|
"hello world!"|#OT|
END|

that writes: hello world! to screen 4 times.

FINALLY that's done. I have include a sample calculator program inside also. PS, im on ubuntu, so you'll have to compile yourself if you want to test it out. But you probably won't lol, since im just asking you to help me clean up my code. Thanks in advance to anyone who decides to help me!

DOWNLOAD: http://www.sendspace.com/file/c7xw5l