5x5 MATCHING WORDS AND IMAGE
Each time the user plays the game, the application should reshuffle a matching pair of ten words into the 5x5 Matrix. Include 5 pair of words and 5 pair of matching graphics.

New Game button should terminate the current game and clear everything on the game screen, clear the counter, reshuffle the words and present the player a completely new game.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

hey there, i can deffinately create this concentration game you speak of, but must it be in vb.net, or can it be done in c#.net
I can do both, just asking because i am currently working with visual studio c#.net, and it would be more convienent.

If you were to make use of my services how long would it take, and the costs involved, as well as payment?

regards ulricht

s080072, don't expect someone to do all the work for you. Post the specific problems you're having here and then we'll be able to help you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.