Hi
I am woring on a for loop to extract selected datas from matlab workspace.The program has some problem to give you an idea what it all about. I want to read 12 datas which follow some pattern in my case every 10 datas that follow a criteria 20 first and then 2 read the 10 datas that follow and 2 and 20 also,these numbers and the data are infinitely many.
so I wrote a code

j=1;
i=1;
N=length(B); % B is the one dimensional vector which has the %whole datas
for  i=1:1:N
    if ((B(i)==20) && (B(i+1)==2))
        c(j)=i;
        j=j+1;
    end
end
M=length(b);
k=1;
s=1;
D=ones(12,1);
for k=1:1:M
    l=c(k);
    for s=1:1:12
        D(s)=B(l);
        l = (l+1);
    end
end

now what I want as input for another code is D but what the code reads is like
the first value and after the next iteration the first and the second value and it coninues reading like this. So I would like some idea how to read the 10 data's that follow 20&10 every time and allocate the values to D.
Many Thanks

Hi
I am woring on a for loop to extract selected datas from matlab workspace.The program has some problem to give you an idea what it all about. I want to read 12 datas which follow some pattern in my case every 10 datas that follow a criteria 20 first and then 2 read the 10 datas that follow and 2 and 20 also,these numbers and the data are infinitely many.
so I wrote a code

j=1;
i=1;
N=length(B); % B is the one dimensional vector which has the %whole datas
for  i=1:1:N
    if ((B(i)==20) && (B(i+1)==2))
        c(j)=i;
        j=j+1;
    end
end
M=length(b);
k=1;
s=1;
D=ones(12,1);
for k=1:1:M
    l=c(k);
    for s=1:1:12
        D(s)=B(l);
        l = (l+1);
    end
end

now what I want as input for another code is D but what the code reads is like
the first value and after the next iteration the first and the second value and it coninues reading like this. So I would like some idea how to read the 10 data's that follow 20&10 every time and allocate the values to D.
Many Thanks

I solved the problem many thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.