Hi all. i need help. i have two text boxes in Web application. When i enter data in first textbox second will enable automatically. i have written javascrit of onblur and onchanges and onkeyup event to enable the second textbox, it works fine but the problem is when i copied and pate it in first textbox throw the mouse event the second testbox is not enabled. i tried onpaste event but it does not help me to solve this problem.

any idea to solve this problem?

Contributors
Replies
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by sandilian

Thanks for your valid info but textchanged event is not necessary becuase i have to control throw javascrit event.

this.txtcardnumber.Attributes.Add("onchange", "verifycard(this, " + this.txtCode.ClientID + ");");
this.txtcardnumber.Attributes.Add("onkeyup", "verifycard(this, " + this.txtCode.ClientID + ");");
this.txtcardnumber.Attributes.Add("onblur", "verifycard(this, " + this.txtCode.ClientID + ");");
I am handling in page Load event. but this is not a problem. how to detect mouse copy paste event throw javascrit Event.

I recommend you to move to ASP.NET forum.

ok thanks Ramy Mahrous

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.