Contributors
Replies
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by khachool
Featured Replies
    __avd 1,826   8 Years Ago

[QUOTE=serkan sendur;888054]could you attach the dll to your post so i can download it?[/QUOTE] It's My Pleasure. Read More

What version of visual studio are you running and what versions of the .NET framework do you have installed?

Do you need just one small Microsoft.Smartdevice.Connectivity.dll (size 60 KB) file ? Do you think it would be easier just to copy and send via email ?

Do you need just one small Microsoft.Smartdevice.Connectivity.dll (size 60 KB) file ? Do you think it would be easier just to copy and send via email ?

why not?

From my experience this leads to more problems than solutions as you probably will be missing other assemblies or configuration files. I have a number of assemblies in the application folder but I don't know which installer they came from.

I looked around but couldn't find a link to download the assembly...

i posted this question to msdn forums too, i didnt get any answers.
communicating with pocket pc is a problem in general.

I have the same file in the same folder you pointed out. I had installed Visual Studio Team System 2008.

I have the same file in the same folder you pointed out. I had installed Visual Studio Team System 2008.

could you attach the dll to your post so i can download it?

could you attach the dll to your post so i can download it?

It's My Pleasure.

The formats of files supported in attachments with posts don't include DLL. I can send the DLL file you are looking for to any email you provide as email attachment.

Votes + Comments
.zip dude

I want to download Microsoft.SmartDevice.connectivity.dll Version 10.0.0.0. who can help me?

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.