According to http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb384093.aspx
Microsoft.Smartdevice.Connectivity.dll needs to be under
drive:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\CoreCon\1.0\Bin\Microsoft.Smartdevice.Connectivity.dll.

but i dont have that, do you know where to download it?

Recommended Answers

All 15 Replies

any ideas where to download it?

What version of visual studio are you running and what versions of the .NET framework do you have installed?

i have VS 2005 and VS 2008 installed with .net FW 2.0 and 3.5 respectively.

Do you need just one small Microsoft.Smartdevice.Connectivity.dll (size 60 KB) file ? Do you think it would be easier just to copy and send via email ?

Do you need just one small Microsoft.Smartdevice.Connectivity.dll (size 60 KB) file ? Do you think it would be easier just to copy and send via email ?

why not?

From my experience this leads to more problems than solutions as you probably will be missing other assemblies or configuration files. I have a number of assemblies in the application folder but I don't know which installer they came from.

I looked around but couldn't find a link to download the assembly...

i posted this question to msdn forums too, i didnt get any answers.
communicating with pocket pc is a problem in general.

I have the same file in the same folder you pointed out. I had installed Visual Studio Team System 2008.

I have the same file in the same folder you pointed out. I had installed Visual Studio Team System 2008.

could you attach the dll to your post so i can download it?

could you attach the dll to your post so i can download it?

It's My Pleasure.

thanks, i will mark this as solved when i have time to work with it to verify it works.

The formats of files supported in attachments with posts don't include DLL. I can send the DLL file you are looking for to any email you provide as email attachment.

commented: .zip dude -1

have you heard of .zip?

Here

I want to download Microsoft.SmartDevice.connectivity.dll Version 10.0.0.0. who can help me?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.