In function `DefaultDialogHandler::handleCommandString(CommandString&)':
/home/ws14/Desktop/trunk/test/test1/test2/test3/test4/DefaultDialogHandler.cxx:343: undefined reference to `SipDialogPublish::
SipDialogPublish(MRef<SipStack*>, MRef<SipIdentity*>, bool)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

line 343 here:

MRef<SipDialogPublish*> pub(new SipDialogPublish(sipStack, phoneconf->defaultIdentity, phoneconf->useSTUN ));

Can someone help me about this error...Please explain to me what is this mean..and how can I solve this one. thanks in advance :)

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Well, post your code first.

here is my code...

if (cmdstr.getOp() == SipCommandString::start_presence_client){
		cerr << "DefaultDialogHandler: Creating SipDialogPresenceClient for start_presence_client command"<< endl;

MRef<SipDialogPresenceClient*> pres(new SipDialogPresenceClient(sipStack, phoneconf->defaultIdentity, phoneconf->useSTUN ));

MRef<SipDialogPublish*> pub(new SipDialogPublish(sipStack, phoneconf->defaultIdentity, phoneconf->useSTUN )); //line 343

sipStack->addDialog( MRef<SipDialog*>(*pub) );
		sipStack->addDialog( MRef<SipDialog*>(*pres) );

CommandString command(cmdstr);
		cmdstr.setDestinationId(pres->getCallId());
		cmdstr.setDestinationId(pub->getCallId());		
		SipSMCommand cmd( cmdstr, SipSMCommand::transaction_layer, SipSMCommand::dialog_layer);
		sipStack->enqueueCommand(cmd, HIGH_PRIO_QUEUE );

return true;
	}

No a proper constructor of the class SipDialogPublish.
Check up class SipDialogPublish definition and types of constructor arguments in the line #343. Probably this constructor was declared but not defined yet...

Posted code is irrelevant.

thanks arkM, but what do you mean not defined? can I know how to define it?
this is my class SipDialogPublish:

SipDialogPublish::SipDialogPublish(MRef<SipStack*> stack, 
		MRef<SipIdentity*> ident,
		bool use_stun) : 
                	SipDialog(stack,ident, ""),
			useSTUN(use_stun)
{
	setUpStateMachine();
}

thanks arkM, but what do you mean not defined?

Where is the method SipDialogPublish() defined in the class? You are calling it, so what is it supposed to do?

can I know how to define it?

That depends on what it's supposed to do and what parameters are necessary to accomplish the task.

After all, it's your class definition, isn't it?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.