Hi,

I am new to programming with python. I want to make a image rotate dynamically corresponding to the CPU usage in ubuntu. I searched everywhere but couldnot find any post for it.All i have found is a static rotation with the PIL. If anyone could help me in this it would be of great help to me. I have a great passion to python and want to learn a lot about it. So please give me some links on the topic "How to continuously rotate images with python in a dynamic fashion?"

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

There's always pygame if you want to check that out, and the PIL mixed with a GUI toolkit would also be a good bet. wxPython is my toolkit of choice.
Your idea of "dynamic" image rotation simply would be a while loop continuously redrawing the image with a new rotation based upon the CPU data it's being fed.

Hey thanks for the time taken for replying to me. I will check it out. Thanks again.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.