can you help me make a typing game of falling letters(randomly), and as the player presses the key of the letter, the letter being pressed will vanish and points will be gained by the player. Thank You.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hello Dude,
Here is the idea presented for you.work it by yourself and let me know in case of any issues.
1)initialize an array with charecters a-z.
2)use rand function with a modulo 26 to get the random charecters on the screen
3)use gotoxy() for the fall.
4)The letters falling store that in a char *.
5)track the key borad entries and match with char *.
if match found delete that from screen like stop the gotoxy() fucntion loop for that and then remove that element form char*.
6)design such that to acomodate 10 chars at a time for the beginning then u can enhance it.
7)track success and failure count.prepare a score card and refresh it on the right corner of the screen.
i think with this ideas u can start you coding.

Thanks,
DP

can you help me make a typing game of falling letters(randomly), and as the player presses the key of the letter, the letter being pressed will vanish and points will be gained by the player. Thank You.

Next time make a new thread.

Hi Shtikk,
Let me know in case of any problem you facing.But at least we shuld feel that you r actually doing some thing.

Concentrate on the points carefully.

Thanks,
DP

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.