Hi all,

I need information of a better Java hosting service (better in terms of performance, security, storage, reliability). I do not want to compromise with performance and reliability/security. So if any of you know such kind of service provider thn kindly let me know ASAP. It would be great help from your side. :-)

Thanks,
Priti

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

simplepritu,
You have to ask to sun micro system.

I hope, someone who knows abt a good javahosting service provider, will reply here to help me.
i need to host java project before 26 july 09

Thanks.

I can recommend DailyRazor. I'm using it nearly for a year now (since I moved for previous provider, which was less flexible with configurations).
You have option for Tomcat or JBoss, plus they happy to provide with you with version you want

PS: I just hope that you already bought domain name, because without that you have very small chance in accomplishing your task

http://www.eapps.com/

I've used them for quite some time, good pricing and a TON of control over the server. Great service and a ton of FAQ documentation to cover some of the various tasks one would setup: Tomcat, Glassfish, SSH, SFTP...etc

Thank you so much it helps. :)

Can you please close this thread then? If left open it may get unwelcome attention of "want to be members" in reality spammers. Thanx

(Below last post there will something like "Mark this thread solved" or similar so just click on it)

@peter_budo
sure. I do this. Thanks again

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.