1. Write a C program to read a list of books from a file and create a linked list to store them. The purpose of this program is to keep track of the books kept in a shelf. The shelf is a three-tier shelf and each tier can store up to 4500 pages maximum. The books are kept in alphabetical order (ascending).

i have the answer in c++ code can anyone help me change back to c code .thanks

chili5 commented: You found some really bad code, and don't be so lazy. Geez, asking people to do your work does not help you at all. +0

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

i have the answer in c++ code can anyone help me change back to c code .thanks

So you found some code on the interwebs but, too bad for you, it's in the wrong language. And now your asking us to write the code for you? That's not how it works.

If you're interested in how linked lists actually work, and perhaps (heaven forbid) even want to learn how to make them yourself, then click here

You aren't going to get anything on any web site as a solution to this.

If you understand some about C++ then converting this to C will be easy. Don't be lazy.

Anyways, this code you found isn't the greatest code anyways. It doesn't account for a book title of more than one word. Great, you managed to find some code online but it is bad code.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.