hi im new in this site and i have a problem on making a c++ program.. i can't understand it well.. can someone help me please.. im willing to understand on what will u teach on me..

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Post your code.
Ask a question about that code.

Don't forget to read the "how to post code" links at the top of the forum (actually, forget that, I know you're not going to do that, so it's not really worth mentioning to begin with)

our teacher want us to make a menu system or payroll system.. but i dont know how to do it because she only teach us like this..
#include<stdio.h>
#include<conio.h>
void main()
{
char name[15};
clrscr();
printf("Enter your name");
scanf("%s",&name);
printf("%s",name);
getch();
}

our teacher want us to make a menu system or payroll system.. but i dont know how to do it because she only teach us like this..
#include<stdio.h>
#include<conio.h>
void main()
{
char name[15};
clrscr();
printf("Enter your name");
scanf("%s",&name);
printf("%s",name);
getch();
}

If your teacher has thought you this, she should be fired. What an absolute abomination of a code...
Let your teacher read these links:
- void main
- scanf
- getch isn't standard, getchar is.
- clrscr was never standard C, read this

Are you making this in C or C++? They are not the same thing.

Also upgrade your Turbo compiler to something from the last 10+ years, like:
Visual Studio 2008 (free)
code::blocks (also free)

And next time when you post code, read the "READ ME" first, like Salem told you. Then you would've known how to use code-tags.

i will be using the c++.. thanks

i will be using the c++.. thanks

Then tiy start all over again, because what you posted isn't C++ but C

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.