Going to attend interview in few hours pls
i need some basic questions with answers in C

Dont send links pls sirs i am fresher..

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Going to attend interview in few hours pls
i need some basic questions with answers in C

Dont send links pls sirs i am fresher..

So. What do you want us to do? We dont know what will be asked in the interview? BTW you cant crack an interview by studying a few hours before for it.

commented: Damn straight! +36

Hay,
Just be cool, and go with cool mind, that's what you need hour before interview.
And Best of Luck :)

Search for C programming interview question and answer , if the interviewer is as lazy as you are , he may also ask the questions from some job interview question and answer website.

commented: LOL, then they would surely deserve each other :) +36
Member Avatar for iamthwee

Just make sure you flirt with the interviewer. If it's a guy, tell him that the way he sits turns you on. If it's a girl, say she smells good enough to eat.

If they ask about programming just say you don't know anything at the moment because you're a fresher and you're more interested in going out getting drunk and having fun.

Do this and you will sail through. Do it not, and you will be working in a popular fast food franchise.

Just make sure you flirt with the interviewer. If it's a guy, tell him that the way he sits turns you on. If it's a girl, say she smells good enough to eat.

If they ask about programming just say you don't know anything at the moment because you're a fresher and you're more interested in going out getting drunk and having fun.

Do this and you will sail through. Do it not, and you will be working in a popular fast food franchise.

Are you talking by experience?

Are you talking by experience?

Pwobabwy

:)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.