I have been trying to learn java for a while but i cannot find out where to start can someone please help me??

I am Trying to learn as fast as possible .

I have hosted a world of warcraft private server...

Learned some div, css and html

and i have been trying to find out this java stuff and c++ But its not happening

My plans are to get good at java and a little good at c++

My best friend which is blind is trying to learn c++ and a little java
CAUSE he can get audio books for free.

My brother is good with making 3d models and adobe fireworks and html css and what not.

I am 15 .. I want to learn how to do java and we are going to try
and make a 2d game get it popular then make an upgrade in 3d to make money I'm pretty good with computers i guess. Please? Any suggestions??

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

first of all DO NOT RUSH. Take it steady, or don't do it at all. the only way to success is through work. as to where to start, google beginning java tutorials, and start learning and practicing. :D

good luck :)

first of all DO NOT RUSH. Take it steady, or don't do it at all. the only way to success is through work. as to where to start, google beginning java tutorials, and start learning and practicing. :D

Your post helped.. But i would like to know of a specific site i found a pretty good one i think though at java coffee break

We already took deliberation and provided everyone who cares to read it with following thread Starting "Java" [Java tutorials / resources / faq]
that happens to be top of Java forum.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.