Please help me with this question.
That's multiple choice questions.
Which of the following are true about anonymous methods?
1) Anonymous methods have access to the local state of the containing function member.
2) An anonymous method requires an explicit method signature
3) An anonymous method can impact the lifetime of local variables and parameters of the containing function.
4) An anonymous method can access ref and out parameters of the containing function
5) A struct may not declare an anonymous method which directly references member fields.
In my opinion, the correct answers are #1 and #3. Right?