my name is rida
i'm from lebanon 21 years old
i'm in CNAM university and studying informatic
i have a project about java language
and i didn't know any thing about this language since i have an accedent in the begining of the year
and i didnt watch any hour in the java cour
so i need help from any body to make my project and success in this subject
the project is about
One of your friend want to transfer to another home, so he must arrange in cartons (boxes) his different objects (books, clothes, cup, disk ...). Each carton can hold a maximal capacity expressed in Kilo.
There are 3 types of cartons:
1. Cartons can contain maximum capacity of 1 kilo.
2. Cartons can contain maximum capacity of 10 kilo.
3. Cartons can contain maximum capacity of 50 kilo.
Cartons are grouped in set of cartons.
To optimize the arrangement and to find easily an object in a carton set, he requires developing software to handle all cartons and their stored objects.
Objects placed inside cartons characterized by the following information’s:
• A weight expressed in kilo (1 to 50);
• Resistance grade to collision (fragile, or not);
• A type (Book, Clothes, electric, miscellaneous);
• A description (string can be empty).
A carton is characterized by the following information:
• An identifier (an integer number (auto number) ;
• Maximal weight of a carton (1, 10 or 50 kilos);
• List of objects contained in this carton.
Cartons Set Description
A carton set references a list of cartons and has a non null string describing the set. We consider that we cannot have more than 10 sets of cartons.
A carton set is referenced by an integer number (identifier).
Constraints to respect
When inserting new objects in cartons, we must respect the following constraints:
1. The maximum weight of an object in a carton cannot exceed the max capacity of the carton.
2. If a carton contain a fragile object then it cannot contains non fragile objects.
3. If there is no place to insert a new object in a set of carton by respecting the previous constraints, we add a new carton to the set and we insert and we insert the object into the new carton. Therefore if there are available places in a carton of a set we add the object to that carton. (We use only a new carton when that is necessary).
4. All identifiers of carton sets are different.
The program realized in java, must have a switchboard (Menu) that allows performing the following operations:
• create a new set of cartons;
• insert an object in a set of cartons;
• list the identifiers of cartons in a set of cartons;
• display the content of a carton;
• display the available place (Space) (in kilo) in a carton;
• Display the total weight of a cartons set;
• display the total weight of all set of cartons set;
• list all objects of a given type (book, disk, cup, electric Cleaner).
We display in same time the identifier of the carton and the identifier of the carton set where the object is placed.