i have 1 combobox and i have auto Assign stringlist from advstringgrid its working ok .
I need to activate filter sorting condition based on select string from combobox.

hire is buton comand it work fine

advstringgrid1.Cells[9, 0] := 'some word ';
 CheckBox1Click(Sender);

I need ,, ('some word';)" to be autocange replace with rules baset on click in combobox

haw to Assign stringlist from combobox and send like advstringgrid1.Cells[9, 0] :=  ('hire select  string from combobox ';)
CheckBox1Click(Sender);

any sugestion plise small example Thanks.

i have 1 combobox and i have auto Assign stringlist from advstringgrid its working ok .
I need to activate filter sorting condition based on select string from combobox.

hire is buton comand it work fine

advstringgrid1.Cells[9, 0] := 'some word ';
 CheckBox1Click(Sender);

I need ,, ('some word';)" to be autocange replace with rules baset on click in combobox

haw to Assign stringlist from combobox and send like advstringgrid1.Cells[9, 0] :=  ('hire select  string from combobox ';)
CheckBox1Click(Sender);

any sugestion plise small example Thanks.

I have Create an event handler for the OnChange event of the combo box. Theni have set the filter of grid to the text of the combo box. eg,

advstringgrid1.Cells[9, 0] := combobox1.Text;

and all work perfect.............
"for all who have the same problem"

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.