Hey all! I've been learning C++ like about over one month actively now and I am keen on the language. I am considering to buy a book, suitable for beginner, as criteria I want writer to know what about he/she writes and explain all clearly and understandably by beginners.
I also want it to cover pretty much all important stuff for beginner in the language, as plus it would be good if there are exercises after a chapter for example.

If any of you have any suggestion or own expirience from some good book tell please! Thanks!

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Yes I read it, but its really hard to choose from all those, there are many and everyone says their book is the best. Idea was to create some talk here with good explanations why the book is good and such.

Yes I read it, but its really hard to choose from all those, there are many and everyone says their book is the best. Idea was to create some talk here with good explanations why the book is good and such.

Just check out that thread again, look up the book on amazon, and read the reviews, isn't that simple?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.